Valentine's Thai Massage and sound bath Workshop
Feb 12th, 2023
On this Valentine's weekend, you can learn to give and receive basic Thai massage in a beautiful intimate setting. It is a fun and memorable 3.5 hour experience where you would acquire an useful skill to take care of your loved ones, ending with a relaxing sound bath with Himalayan singing bowls.
This ancient Thai healing art form is convenient to perform without the need of using oil or removal of clothing. It consists of compression and pressing on points along the energy lines of the body. This basic class includes some gentle stretching.
Open to couples, singles, friends and family.
What is included:
- learn basic full body Thai massage on yoga mats on the floor
- learn proper body mechanics so you don't have to strain or tire out yourself while giving massage
- learn safe and effective techniques
- instruction handbook
- tea and snacks
- sound bath meditation with singing bowls
What to expect:
- improve your relationship and communication with your partner and others
- deeper connection and intimacy with your partner and others
- deeper listening and awareness
- relax and destress
- release muscle tension
- feel opening of heart
- acquire a new skill that can help others
- learn about your own and other's body
- more confidence in your massage skills to satisfy your partner and others
- lots of fun
As it is taught on floor mats, participants should be physically fit enough to be kneeling and sitting on heels. Props can be offered for more comfort and to help with inflexibility for most people.
Please bring comfortable, loose or stretchy clothing and water bottles. Thai pants (one size fits all) are for sale $20 each.
$111 per person or $222 per couple
Email transfer or cash are preferred. Here for credit card payments.
Full payment required for registration, transferrable.
75% refundable 5 days before workshop, within 5 days no refunds.
West Vancouver, TBA
Very limited space!
Please register by contacting 778 • 819 • 6833 or email hello(at)constanceau(dot)com